Home Cleaning is an Easy Task!
Don't work hard, work smart! That's right, far too many of us are giving way too much thought and effort into cleaning the house, but home cleaning really needn't be the big ordeal many of us turn it into. It's all about knowing how to clean, and believe it or not, a lot of people haven't got a clue.
Cleaning the home really is as easy or as difficult as you make it. Most folks quickly run a cloth over dusty surfaces, and push a mop and bucket across a kitchen floor etc, all of which are unavoidable, but the secret to cleaning is not so much what you clean as how you go about those domestic chores and which products you use.
Take a look at the 5 simple yet effective methods of going about your domestic jobs. Like most tips, they are so simple, yet so effective, that you will wonder how your housework became such a big deal in the first place!
1. Get a routine going for crying out loud! There's no question of doubt that people who work smart work to routines. If you have a house cleaning schedule and stick to it, you will not only notice a physiological improvement in your attitude towards cleaning, but you'll get done much faster too.
2. Get Help! Unless you live alone, include others into the cleaning schedule and stick it up on a chore chart so there's no confusion on who's meant to be doing what. A job shared is a job halved, and the more people involved in home cleaning the better it is.
3. Start with the clutter. You will not believe how many people try to clean around clutter, or maybe you do! This not only makes the job in hand seem much worse than it actually is, but it slows you down immensely too. Clear up that clutter first will clear the mind, and that's a fact. Moreover you'll get done with your cleaning jobs much sooner, which will leave you more time to spend on the things you enjoy doing.
4. Work to Music! Let's face it, cleaning and tidying up at home is not the most exciting job in the world. In fact for most of us it's just plain boring. Sticking on some music to suite your mood will take the monotony out of housework, and like the tips above, it may help you to finish faster too, as it's common knowledge that music gets us moving. Why do you think they play music at gyms, and aerobics classes!
5. A place for everything and everything in its place! From shirts and skirts to bottles and boxes, everything you posses should have a home. On average, women spend about eight years of their life shopping and a further 2 years looking for stuff in they've misplaced. By getting organized at home and allocating a specific place for specific items will not only reduce stress levels, but will make tidying and cleaning a whole lot easier.
So there we go. Home cleaning made easy using the 5 simple steps above. They are so ridiculous that they border on patronizing, but that said, they are so obvious that they often get overlooked by most busy households. With a little more organization and a bit more help around the house, your home cleaning has just become a whole lot easier.
|Did You Know this?
Here's an interesting fact that you might not know. Around 95% of all the heavy muck and dirt found in your home comes from outdoors? This includes things such as mud, dust, pollen, and air pollution to a greater or lesser extent, depending where you're located. Light dust that seems to be in constant supply comes from dead skin flakes from both humans and their pets. It's little wonder then why home cleaning tasks are never ending! No sooner have we finished, and it's time to start over again.